Vaginal rejuvenation entails so much more than your vaginal health, as the treatment is designed to enhance and restore the delicate and intricate aspects of your female anatomy.
What are the benefits?
Women after childbirth or who are going through menopause can suffer from the effects of reduced muscle tone in their pelvic floor. As women age, they are also more likely to suffer from incontinence, vaginal dryness, or reduced confidence in the appearance of their intimate areas. Votiva by InMode has widespread applications can that be tailored to your exact concerns, leading to the following benefits:
- Reduced incontinence
- Heightened sexual sensation
- Reduced vaginal pain
- Greater natural lubrication
- Greater tone of the vaginal muscles and tightness of the vaginal canal
- Greater muscular tone of the pelvic floor
- Reduced likelihood of a prolapse
- Enhanced appearance of the vulva, such as reduced laxity of the labia
- Quick treatment which requires no surgery, no downtime, and no anesthetics
Who is a candidate?
Any woman who desires to maintain or enhance her feminine health could be considered a candidate. Vaginal rejuvenation with the Votiva system requires no surgery, making it an easy option for many women. You could be a candidate if you:
- Are postpartum
- Suffer from incontinence
- Have vaginal dryness
- Experience pain during intercourse
- Would like to enhance the results of your Kegel exercises
- Have vaginal laxity or excess and loose skin around the vagina
- Have reduced sexual sensation
- Vaginal rejuvenation can easily become a part of your self-care routine with Votiva. If you wish to maintain your sexual wellness and resolve your feminine health issues, then we are here to help.
What should I expect after treatment and will I need downtime?
After your vaginal rejuvenation with Votiva, you will notice the results beginning to develop right after your treatment. There is no downtime involved due to the gentle and non-invasive nature of the procedure. You can expect to get right back to your day without any restrictions or concerns. Three treatment sessions scheduled four to six weeks apart is the best way to achieve optimal results with Votiva. After this initial round of treatments, maintenance treatments can be scheduled every six months, or every year, as needed to maintain and enhance your results.
How much does this treatment generally cost?
This treatment is sold in a package of three treatments, with an average price range between $2,000 to $4,000. Maintenance treatments can be purchased separately as needed. Although Votiva is considered to be an elective procedure and not covered by insurance, we offer several financing and payment plan options.
Why choose Skintegrity Medspa?
Skintegrity Medspa is helmed by Dr. Lysa Ward, a board-certified doctor with years of experience helping her fellow women reach their beauty goals. Dr. Ward personally consults with her patients and tailors their aesthetic and wellness treatment plans so they can get closer to greater health and beauty without the stress. By offering vaginal rejuvenation, Dr. Ward intends to expand her ability to help her patients with their feminine health. She and her team are compassionate and dedicated to helping women look and feel their best. Especially when addressing such intimate concerns as your vaginal health, only a female doctor can truly empathize. Dr. Ward and her team create a stress-free and relaxed environment where you can feel confident about enhancing your sexual wellness.
$50 Off Your First ServiceSave $50