Stages of Beauty—40’s
Beauty Enhancement in your 40’s
At Skintegrity Med Spa, located in the heart of beautiful downtown Kirkland, Washington, we believe that your 40’s are truly the prime of your life, when you can embrace the wisdom and confidence that comes with maturity and celebrate your many accomplishments and life experiences. Our extensive menu of skin rejuvenation treatments and body wellness programs are perfectly suited to ensure that your outward appearance supports and augments your inner youthful vigor. Our rejuvenation, wellness, exercise, and relaxation programs are designed to help you maintain your healthy lifestyle, balanced diet and regular exercise routine, even in the face of a sometimes stressful and always busy schedule. Taking advantage of advanced, powerful skin rejuvenation techniques will enable you to maintain your vibrant, naturally-gorgeous appearance throughout your 40’s and even well into middle age!
Skin care in your 40’s: Revitalize and Renew!
Once we are in our 40’s, it is only the truly lucky individual who doesn’t begin to see the visible signs of the natural aging process and environmental exposure on their faces. No one in their 40’s feels old, but unfortunately the outwards signs of age are all-too-often undermining that youthful vigor. Exposure to the damaging rays of the sun and toxic pollutants in the air now begin to take their toll on your skin, while critical proteins such as collagen and elastin begin to decline, slowing your body’s natural skin cell regeneration process and preventing your skin from maintaining its youthful glow. Together, these powerful forces can lead to a number of unappealing and discouraging signs of getting older, such as:
Common skin concerns in your 40’s:
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and creases on the face and neck
- Dry, sun-damaged skin
- Enlarged pores/blackheads
- Uneven, dull skin tone
- Rough skin texture
- Acne- or injury-related scarring
- Increasing skin laxity and facial ptosis (sagging, looseness)
- Bags and dark circles under the eyes
- Hyperpigmentation (skin darkening, melasma, sun spots) or hypopigmentation (skin lightening)
If you are in your 40’s and are concerned about the appearance of one or more of these visible signs of environmental and UV exposure and the natural aging process, we have an extensive menu of customizable skin regeneration treatments ideal for restoring your skin’s natural, youthful glow:
- Chemical Peels: Our extensive menu of customizable chemical peels, including an organic green peel, will gently exfoliate damaged skin cells and stimulate the growth of new, healthy, naturally-beautiful skin.
- Botox® or Dysport®: Fill in moderate to deep lines, wrinkles, and folds around the eyes, forehead, nose, and mouth for up to a year with the muscle-relaxing neuromodulator botulinum toxin A. These powerful injections have even been shown to slow the future development of dynamic wrinkles!
- Injectable Dermal Fillers: Replace depleted levels of moisture-retaining hyaluronic acid to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, augment facial contours, and add volume to thin, dry facial features, for a fresh, revitalized appearance.
- Light-Based Rejuvenation and Beauty Enhancement: You feel young and vibrant on the inside, so don’t let signs of premature aging on your face and neck make you look older than you feel. Powerful light-based skin rejuvenation can reduce the visible signs of aging and restore your skin’s fresh, youthful glow! Our light-based services include:
- Non-Surgical Face Lifts: If you have noticed more than one symptom of aging on your face, and are concerned that you appear older and more worn out than you really feel, but are not yet ready for invasive face lift surgery, our non-surgical face lifts are exactly right for you:
- The Liquid Face Lift erases the appearance of lines and wrinkles and volumizes facial features that have grown thin and gaunt with a powerful combination of neuromodulators (BOTOX® or Dysport®) and injectable dermal fillers.
- The 3 Stage Non-Surgical Face Lift is a customizable series of light-based treatments designed to treat all symptoms and aging and environmental exposure for tight, supple skin with a fresh, silky texture and bright, even tone, enhancing your natural, youthful beauty.
- Med-Facials and Skin Care: Optimize and prolong the results of your skin rejuvenation treatment or surgical procedure with our medical-grade facials and powerful, medical-grade skin care products, to keep your skin hydrated, well-nourished, and youthfully fresh and radiant!
Whole Body Wellness:
While the signs of aging are most obvious and recognizable on your skin, the unfortunate side effects of getting older may also become increasingly visible on the shape and health of your body as well. As you move from your 30s into your 40’s, your body is beginning to lose muscle mass, making it increasingly difficult to maintain a healthy weight and keep that shapely physique that you were so proud of in your 20s and 30s. As your body begins to replace muscle with fat, you burn calories more slowly and weight gain becomes easier. Maintaining a healthy, well-balanced diet is critical to staving off age-related weight gain, but trying to balance healthy lifestyle choices with a busy, often complicated, and all-too-stressful schedule so common in our 40’s can seem overwhelming and nearly impossible. Skintegrity Med Spa is here to help! Our whole body wellness programs are focused on maintaining your inner youth and vitality and your naturally-gorgeous appearance with healthy eating, fun and energizing exercise, and much-needed relaxation and pampering, to keep you young and vigorous through your 40’s and beyond!
Our weight and wellness programs for individuals in their 40’s include:
- Medically-supervised weight loss: Losing a significant amount of weight positively and successfully on your own is nearly impossible. With our medically-supervised weight loss program, incorporating powerful nutritional supplements and on-going expert support, you will lose weight quickly, safely, and successfully!
- Nutritional supplements: We offer a wide range of nutritional supplements, including homeopathic vitamins and prescription-only protein shakes, to keep you nourished and healthy, and help you maintain your active lifestyle!
- Body Contouring: Even with a healthy diet and regular exercise, love handles, fatty bulges, and cellulite are stubbornly resistant to reduction. Our powerful, safe, and effective body contouring treatments can restore your shapely, toned body.
- Body Wraps: Reduce the build-up of harmful toxins accumulating in your skin and undermining your appearance with our amazing body wraps.
- Massage: Whether you need pain relief or just a little relaxation and downtime, our extensive menu of massage services will leave you relaxed and ready to face life with vigor and energy!
- Yoga and Zumba: It’s never too late to start a fun, healthy, vigorous exercise routine. Our yoga and zumba classes are fun, exciting, and a sure-fire way to stay toned and fit.
Contact Skintegrity Med Spa
Skintegrity Med Spa, located in the heart of downtown Kirkland, Washington, is a state-of-the-art medical and day spa that offers cosmetic, skin rejuvenation, and whole body wellness treatments in a relaxing and comfortable spa environment. Our highly trained professionals are ready to welcome you and tailor a skin or body enhancing procedure or wellness program that meets and exceeds your aesthetic needs and desires. As one of our valued clients, you can take comfort in knowing that your health and well-being is of the utmost importance to us. We aim to provide you with exceptional results, while pampering you in a serene, relaxing, resort-like environment. Your time at our luxurious med spa will be nothing short of a spectacular experience. So kick back and take time out of your busy schedule to indulge yourself, so you look and feel refreshed, rejuvenated, and wonderfully confident!
If you would like additional information about how our non-surgical treatments or body wellness programs can help you maintain your fresh, youthful glow throughout your 40’s and beyond, please be sure to contact our office directly at 888-284-0878. You can also schedule a consultation to meet with one of our well-trained medical professionals at our Med Spa conveniently located in Kirkland, Washington. We are looking forward to speaking with you today!