Here are signs and symptoms that you might be lacking one or more essential vitamins in your diet. If you think you have any of these, you should get your vitamin levels tested and think about getting Vitamin Infusion.
- If you lack Vitamin A: poor night vision; dry or cracked skin; dry mucous membranes inside the eye; nerve damage; slow wound healing; reduced ability to taste, hear and smell.
- If you lack Vitamin D: weak muscles; delayed tooth development; soft bones; osteomalacia
- If you lack Vitamin E: inability to absorb fat
- If you lack Vitamin K: blood fails to clot
- If you lack Vitamin C: bleeding gums; tooth loss; nosebleeds; bruising; painful or swollen joints; shortness of breath; slow wound healing
- If you lack Vitamin B1: poor appetite; unintended weight loss; upset stomach; gastric upset; mental depression
- If you lack Vitamin B2: inflamed mucous membranes; cracked lips; sore tongue and mouth; burning eyes; skin rashes