Fastest IPL Results
Lumecca uses intense pulsed light (IPL) to selectively target and treat skin conditions through selective photothermolysis. Optimized for light and dark skin, Lumecca increases the potential for clinicians to treat a variety of skin types and conditions ranging from facial pigmentation, superficial vessels, skin texture and/or photo-damage.
Features & Benefits
- High efficiency of vascular and pigmented lesions due to high peak power and optimized output.
- Complete photorejuvenation in as little as 1 or 2 treatments versus 4-6 with standard IPL’s
- Reduction in clinician treatment time from large treatment spot size and high pulse repetition rate
- Improved patient comfort (no pain) and safety from strong sapphire cooling tip
- Fast pulse repetition rate at all settings
SPECTROMETER OUTPUT COMPARISON: Lumecca treats a wide array of skin rejuvenation concerns with a custom xenon flash lamp delivering 40% of total pulse energy in the 500-600 nm range (sweet spot of hemoglobin and melanin absorption), while standard IPL’s only deliver 10-15%.