Positively, Painless Remove Unwanted Body Hair with Laser Hair Removal at Skintegrity Med Spa!
Are you tired of the constant need to shave away unwanted body hair? Are you frustrated by frequent, extremely painful waxing sessions or worried about the potentially toxic effects of depilatory creams? Almost everyone today, both men and women, feels the intense societal pressure to remove unwanted body hair but shaving, waxing, and other hair removal treatments are costly, time consuming, and require constant maintenance for a smooth, well-groomed appearance.
Skintegrity Med Spa, conveniently located in the heart of beautiful downtown Kirkland, Washington, offers the latest in advanced laser hair removal, a perfect solution for any man or woman seeking to painlessly, positively remove unwanted hair from almost every area of the body, including:
- Bikini line
- Face, including upper lip, cheeks, and chin (not safe on eyelids)
Our advanced laser hair removal system:
- Works for individuals of every skin and hair color
- Leaves skin smooth, silky, and positively hair free
- Perfect for both men and women
- Reduces the need to purchase razors and creams
- Safe and non-toxic: no need for harsh, irritating chemicals
- A comfortable and easy way to positively remove unwanted body hair!
How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
This amazing technology works by targeting an intense, pulsating beam of light at unwanted hair in the treatment area. After passing painlessly through the skin, the light energy is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicles, burning away any carbon in the follicle, killing the hair and positively preventing the growth of future hair in that follicle. While early generations of laser hair removal devices could only target one follicle at a time, the advanced workstation utilized by Skintegrity Med Spa scans the entire target area at once, protecting and cooling the outer layers of skin while targeting a large number of hair follicles, so the procedure is quick, comfortable, and extremely cost effective!
What Does Laser Hair Removal Involve?
- Treatment sessions usually last from a few minutes to an hour or more depending on scope of required treatment and your unique skin and hair type
- Return to your normal activities immediately: there are no side effects or required downtime (at the time of your appointment, our staff members will provide specific instructions on all necessary after-procedure care requirements)
- Most patients require a series of five to seven treatments for maximum effect: the laser can only kill hair follicles that are in the middle of their growth cycle at the time of treatment and some follicles may begin their growth cycle after the treatment