Are you looking into the possibility of having Femilift to solve your weakened vaginal walls? The following frequently asked questions would give you more information about this.
- Who administers the treatment? Only a trained medical professional should perform this treatment on you.
- How long does the treatment take? A typical treatment takes under 30 minutes or less depending on the case.
- How long will I be able to resume my normal routine? You should be able to resume your normal activities right after the treatment, as there is no downtime at all.
- Are there any side effects? Femilift is absolutely safe and causes no side effects at all.
- Is the treatment painful? Since Femilift is a minimally invasive laser treatment, it does not hurt at all.
- Is it a single treatment solution or do I have to keep coming back?Immediate results are achieved right after the treatment. However, in order to maintain these results, follow uptreatments are usually recommended, every few months.