The type of Cellulite Treatments Kirkland you need depends on how problematic your cellulite is. Cellulite comes in different grades—zero, one, two or three—and two variations: soft or hard, which your doctor can diagnose.
- Grade Zero – There is no visible cellulite, even if the skin is pinched. Overall, the skin looks and feels smooth.
- Grade One –Cellulite is not evident when you’re standing or sitting, but if the skin is pinched, it becomes noticeable.
- Grade Two – When standing, there appears to be cellulite, but when you lay down it disappears.
- Grade Three – The skin looks dimpled regardless if you are standing or sitting and always when you pinch it.
- Soft Cellulite – This type of cellulite is more noticeable because it doesn’t attach itself to the muscle. It’s softer, saggy, moves around more and usually affects larger areas of the body.
- Hard cellulite – Hard cellulite is harder to get rid of because it’s concentrated and lives close to or on the muscle. Hard cellulite tends to occur in more athletic body types and is harder to see with the naked eye.